By Kelsey Meany
Are you sick and tired of doing the “Time Warp” over and over again? And we know that the “Monster Mash” is a graveyard smash already. So what are some alternative songs you can add to your Halloween playlist to ensure you aren’t rocking out to “Thriller,” “Ghostbusters” or “I Put a Spell on You” for the millionth time? All of these will add a nice, well, a bit more grown-up touch to your Halloween.
Here are a few jams to add to that playlist.
1. David Bowie,“Scary Monsters (and Super Creeps)”
2. Talking Heads, “Psycho Killer”
3. Gnarls Barkley, “The Boogie Monster”
4. Lana Del Rey, “Born to Die”
5. ACDC, “Highway to Hell”
6. Warren Zevon, “Werewolves of London”
7. A Nightmare on Elm Street Theme Song
8. The B52s, “Devil In My Car”