By Dana Burke
We know it’s not even Thanksgiving yet, but that hasn’t stopped trendy fashion retailers, like Forever 21, Urban Outfitters and Nasty Gal, from releasing their 2013 Holiday look books.
In the same spirit, we’re skipping Chrismukkah and heading straight to New Year’s Eve. When the ball drops at Midnight, it’s essential to outshine every girl in the room. Browse our 20 favorite New Year’s Eve items below and get a head start on your competition.
Besides, by looking early, you can ask Santa to splurge on your picks and save a few bucks. Glitter, sequins and rhinestones — oh my!
1. Feel That Fire Sequin Dress, $58 at NastyGal.com.
2. Motel Lasha Dress with Sequin Bustier, $44.50 on ASOS.com.
3. Sunrise Sequin Dress, $37.99 at NecessaryClothing.com.
4. Charming Sparkle Dress, $44 at Tobi.com.
5. Velvet Bust Sequin Dress, $59.90 at ShopAkira.com.
1. Alix Sequin Strappy Playsuit, $61.61 at MissguidedUS.com.
2. Sequin Jumpsuit, $44.99 at NecessaryClothing.com.
3. Pietra Sequin Plunge Contrast Playsuit, $70.41 at MissguidedUS.com.
4. Sora Sequin Bustier Jumpsuit, $79.21 at MissguidedUS.com.
5. Playsuit in Sequin Embellishment, $115.69 at ASOS.com.
1. Disco Tee, $24.80 at Forever21.com.
2. High-Roller Sequined Jacket, $49.50 at ThreadSence.com.
3. Conisha Sequin Rose Embellished Swing Top, $58.09 at MissguidedUS.com.
4. Staring at Stars Cropped Sequin Tee, $69 at UrbanOutfitters.com.
5. Soft Metal Peplum Top, $20.30 at NastyGal.com.
1. Golden Rule Sequin Midi Skirt, $68 at NastyGal.com.
2. Sequin Skater Skirt, $50 at Tobi.com.
3. Goldie Legging With Sequin Panel, $44.50 at ASOS.com.
4. High-Waisted Sequined Shorts, $22.80 at Forever21.com.
5. Sineao Sequin Mermaid Maxi Skirt, $30.79 at MissguidedUS.com.